The 74th Cannes Film Festival continues to be in full swing, and when celebrities aren’t hitting the red carpet, they’re roaming the evenings in style. We see beautiful and admirable styles and on the opposite side, there are other looks that are not so pleasant. I have picked up a few styles that caught my eye. But here I don’t want to say directly which ones are pretty and which ones are not. It’s your turn to say which celebrity looks amazing on the Cannes red carpet.
Sharon Stone Seemed like an Angel in Dolce & Gabbana
Melissa George in Armani
Mahlagha Jaberi Got Lots of Admiration
1) Mahlagha Jaberi in a classy blue ombre dress designed by Eman Alajlan in the martinez hotel during the 74th cannes film festival.
2) Mahlqa Jaberi dressed as Rami Kadi, on the red carpet on the seventh day of Cannes Film Festival 2021
3) 32-year-old Iranian model Put on a coture by Ziad Nakad and jewelry by Chopard on the carpet of the 10th day of Cannes 2021 Film Festival
Kimberley Garner Shined with Rami Kadi
Rose Bertram in Cannes Film Festival 2021
Georgina Rodriguez with Jean Paul Gualtier Design
Camila Coelho in Nicolas Jebran’s Gown
Alton Mason in Hugo Boss
Candace Swanepoel in the Etro Jumpsuit and Pomellato Jewelry
Taylor Hill in Etro
Helen Mirren in Dolce & Gabbana
1) How does a 75 years old woman show hope & life in her style? By wearing a sunshine yellow silk dress from Doce & Gabbana, exactly like Helen Mirren.
2) The ‘F9’ actress looked like a true style icon in the flattering white shirt, which was cinched in at the waist with a chunky black belt. She coordinated the outfit with a pair of stilettos and a matching headband, while she wore her silver locks pushed back in a low ponytail. She topped off the outfit with a gold Dolce & Gabbana clutch.
Bella Hadid Hit the Cannes Red Carpet
1) Bella Hadid opted for a nostalgic trend for the Cannes festival red carpet; a black and white halter neckline dress. The dress also featured a long, dramatic train sprouting from the back. This vintage Jean Paul Gaultier Couture dress is from the Spring 2002 collection.
2) Bella Hadid stepped out in yet another amazing look at the festival on July 11, wearing a massive bronze necklace shaped like a pair of lungs to the Tre Piani (Three Floors) screening. The massive piece was by Daniel Roseberry for Schiaparelli’s fall 2021 collection. She also chose a stunning black wool crepe long-sleeve dress.
Soo Joo Park
Soo Joo Park, the Korean-American fashion model wore a black Chanel lace Pre-Fall 2020 jumpsuit with a dress overlay to the “Stillwater” premiere held during the Cannes festival in France.
The style of her shoes is another emphasis on the vintage pieces are fashionable again!
Jodie Turner-Smith in Gucci
1) The softly pleated skirt beside the sturdy leather accessory on her shoulders creates a very pleasant contrast for this Silhouette. But I do not know why at first glance I remembered the saddle of a horse. Despite, when I saw this dress in Gucci fashion show, I hadn’t this opinion at that time.
2) Anne Boleyn’s star shines in a feathery yellow ombre gown as she posed for pictures at Cannes 2021. She teamed the show-stopping number with statement jewelry adorned with yellow gems and wore her braided hair piled high into a bun.
3) A monochrome suit with a nice corset under that, make a chic style that make me wowed!!
4) Jodie Turner in Gucci Gown Again.
Carla Bruni in Celine
Carla Bruni, the Italian-French singer, looked beautiful in this sparkling Celine dress. She wore a sequin glowing floor-length gown. Carla matched silver accessories to her dress which featured a daring thigh split.
1) Tilda Swinton has her own style on all red carpets. I should say she is one of the best fashion icons. The Doctor Strange star put on a black gown from Chanel on 71th Cannes. Why she has a blindfold?! Maybe she will play a role in Pirates of the Caribbean!
2) Tilda Swinton looking every bit as bold and futuristic with her fashion choices. She wore a pink short-sleeve blazer, orange skirt, pink heels and accented it with green sequin sleeves.
3) Tilda Swinton in Long White Chanel Dress
Suggested Post: Tilda Swinton’s Chanel earrings in Venice Film Festival
Salma Hayek in Gucci
Salma Hayek put on a very busty display as she arrived at the star-studded event wearing a tight blue sequin floor-length dress.
Charlotte Gainsbourg in Saint Laurent
Charlotte Gainsbourg wore Saint Laurent to the Cannes film festival photocall. A brown belt beside black shoes & all over denim maybe is a good style for her.
Leonie Hanne in a Dreamy Couture
She wore a bespoke Nicole + Felicia Couture gown. I can’t take away my eyes from this dress!
Lou Doillon in Gucci
1) A long black velvet gown is always classic. Even chiffon sleeves make it more attractive.
2) Lou Doillon always marches to the beat of her own drum, so don’t expect her to follow any trends. On this occasion, she rocked a Gucci pleated look, with a cup-less harness bra. a heart
Luma Grothe in Zuhair Murad
Luma Grothe, the Brazilian model, put on a worthy golden jumpsuit. The intricate piece was courtesy of Zuhair Murad Couture Spring 2020 – a standout cameo mere hours after the Lebanese designer unveiled its Couture Fall/Winter 2022 collection in Paris. The long, fitted jumpsuit was embroidered with feather print sequins while accessories were kept simple with diamond drop earrings and gold pumps. The look was styled by Amarsana Gendunova. Grothe’s slick hair was courtesy of stylist Stephane Lancien and her makeup the art of Val Garland.
Josh O’Connor in Custom Loewe
Look at his creative shirt!
Jessica Chastain in Christian Dior
Following the Christian Dior Fall 2021 Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week show, Jessica Chastain hot-footed it to Cannes.
Jodie Foster in Givenchy
Jodie Foster looked so amazing by wearing a custom Givenchy Haute Couture column dress embroidered in pixel motifs. Chopard jewels from the Red Carpet Collection and nude Givenchy sandals completed her look.